The Data Challenge

Screen Shot 2015-04-15 at 10.58.01 PM

Interactive Design, Data Visualization, Javascript, HTML, CSS

Overall I enjoyed this project because it challenged me. I never realized this was even possible and so this project opened my eyes to what can be done.

This project was a difficult one from the start. At first I had problems figuring out how to get the information from the XML data sheet into the webpage. Then I had difficult getting everything going to the right point.

If I were to redo any part of this I would work on the colors of the data lines themselves. I used the colors given in the XML sheet but now I realize that effects my data visualization webpage greatly as each color effects the page.

This entry was posted in Interactive and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s